BRİMAN WIPOLY group contains the products with different high densities. This product group which has many application areas in the furniture sector has various densities such as 70 kg/m3, 100 kg/m3, 300 kg/m3 and 1000 kg/m3.
Depending on the application type these formulations are suitable for manual and machine usage.
BRİMAN WIPOLY has many specifications those make it competitive and preferably such as;
- Our products of 1000 kg/m3, 900 kg/m3 and 950 kg/m3 densities which are mixed with the volume powder do not allow the bubbles on the surface of the final product.
- Products poured with BRİMAN WIPOLY have the characteristic of very well paint-adhesion. Paints can be mixed directly with the material or upon request can be applied to mould.
- These materials which have a very shiny surface, are nonbreakable while they are screwed and they hold the screw very well thanks to their ideal structural hardness.
- No swelling or bending is obsorved during the tests performed under 70°C for 7 days. This feature has a particular importance in applications such as chair legs.
- Our products do not contain any additives that can be non-hazardous for human health.
- The product is heated at maximum 75- 80 ˚C in silicone mould. This property make the possibility of using the silicone mould at leat more than two times than other companie’s products.
- The materials casted with Briman WIPOLY are not stretched until 80-85 ˚C.
- Due to all these specifications we offer guaranteed products to our customers.